The Concealed Carry Illinois class consist of 16 hours of training.
These sessions will cover these areas:
- Firearm safety
- Basic principles of marksmanship
- Care, cleaning, loading, and unloading of a concealable firearm
- All applicable State and Federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transportation of a firearm
- Pistol handling
Cost of Training:
- $210 per course (includes $10 range fee)
- $50 non-refundable deposit is payable upon registration through PayPal
- Remaining $160 is payable by one week prior to first scheduled course date.
*If you have previous firearm training, have taken the Illinois Hunter Safety Class, or are an Honorably Discharged Veteran, you may be able to receive credit toward your Illinois Concealed Carry course.
Register now for one of our upcoming training sessions!
February 7-8 – IL and FL Concealed Carry
March 28-29 – IL and FL Concealed Carry
April 16 – Utah Conceal Carry 6pm-10pm
May – IL and FL Concealed Carry
At every Sunday class:
- Illinois electronic fingerprinting is available by an individual certified through the State of Illinois
- Assistance is provided with fingerprinting cards and photos for Florida and Utah
CLICK HERE for the Illinois Concealed Carry printable registration form.
CLICK HERE for the Utah Concealed Carry printable registration form.
Read more about GETTING STARTED
Make a secure online payment using PayPal – Click the PayPal link below
Please note that you have several payment amount options below. These are based upon the number of course hours you will be taking. You have the option of taking the full 16-hour course, receive 4-hours of credit and take a 12-hour course, or receive 8 hours of credit and take an 8-hour course.
The Concealed Carry Course consists of 16 hours. You may be able to reduce the amount of hours required if:
- You are an Honorably Discharged Veteran. A copy of your DD214 will apply a credit of 8 hours.
- You have taken the Illinois Hunter Safety Class. A copy of your certificate will credit you with 4 hours.
- You have taken the Utah or Florida Concealed Carry class and received your permit. Your permit will credit you up to 4 hours.
- CLICK HERE for a list of training courses acceptable to satisfy the prior training requirements.
All registrants are required to pay the $50.00 Registration Deposit upon submission of your Registration Form. The remaining balance is required by your course date.
Select the payment you wish to make from the drop-down menu below. The Pay Now button will take your to PayPal’s secure website to make a debit or credit card payment. You will have the option to log into a PayPal account, or select “Don’t have a PayPal account?” for the option to pay with a debit or credit card.